Sunday, March 11, 2007

What's up next?

Picking up Jared today from the airport and I'm very excited to see him! I'll be sure to post some pictures of his trip.

Thanks to all the girls who helped me celebrate my birthday "bob" style. We had a great time. Congratulations to Sam again for being the "Girl Talk" winner.

What's next for my travels and Jared's? Well, one week from today we have a road trip to Jersey planned to pick up our kitchen table bought on Ebay. It ought to be very interesting to say the least. But when you score the perfect* table and chairs set for only $230, how can you go wrong?

*Provided you actually are getting what it looks like and the seller is really good, right :).

Anyway after months of trying to decide on a table, we will finally have a place to eat at. YAY!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...