Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Day 6 at Sea and on TV

Heard from Jared today. I'm so excited for him. I've been watching the live footage and it truely is amazing.

Jared writes:

Just to let everyone know, tomorrow is my debut. I will be live on the Immersion channel at 4PM EST and you can check myself and the team out by going to www.immersionpresents.org and click on Live Video.

Check back to see some of the amazing footage we've been capturing. Today we saw mud volcanoes and coral reefs that were out of this world and captured in High-Def. I can't wait to put the next documentary together.
Stay tuned.
Jared


************
Here is the actual link: http://www.immersionpresents.org/index.php?option=com_mmsblog&Itemid=120

Make sure you click on the other link (the alternate feed link) so you see a good picture and hear good audio. Trust me, you don't want to miss it and I'm NOT just saying that because my husband will be on there :).

Pictures Courtesy of Immersion

Mud Volcano

Mud Volcano

Bottle Brush Corals

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...