Sunday, March 04, 2007

Day 3 - Rough Seas

I got a message from Jared today. Had some rough seas. They recovered Arugus (the ROV) and were waiting for the storm to calm a bit before re-launching. Jared said the storm was a bit hard to handle so I'm hoping he's not still green when he comes home. Here is some press on the trip:
Some pictures from the Immersion Website: (www.immersionpresents.org)




As for me, I think I've finally recovered from my trip. Still a bit tired but definitely dreading tomorrow at work. I have SO much to catch up on and I'm turning the big 2-6! Yikes! I can officially say I'm going to be closer to 30 now instead of 20...

Well time to turn in for the evening...we old folks need our beauty rest, right? :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...